Happy Halal Cookies Singapore
Happy Halal Cookies was created with one and a very simple mission – to bring joy through our cookies made with love. Each and every of our bakes are passionately handcrafted through years of trials and errors, which brought us to where we are today. We are proud to say that we have served numerous happy customers to date with them always coming back for more.
Fresh and premium ingredients build the foundation of our delectable cookies. This is because we believe that only the best ingredients can produce the best tasting products. If our customers are happy eating our goodies, so are we. We strongly feel that no costs should be cut in ingredients and you should deserve nothing but the best.
With years of innovation and experience, we have come out with several unique flavours that us locals will love. These are perfect goodies especially during Hari Raya to build family bonds through conversation and also impress your guests at the same time. Give us a try and let our cookies speak for themselves.
Welcome to the Heaven of Cookies
We bring to you an array of goodies so huge that you are going to get lost right in our shop, be warned! From Pineapple Tarts to Dahlia Cookies to Makmurs and even Kuih Lapis, you name it we have it!check out our goodies
Be Impressed and Impress your Guests
With more than a decade of experience in Home Baking, we are confident our handcrafted goodies will bring smiles to anyone who taste it. Countless number of reviews from our happy customers can attest to the standards we have till date.hear from our happy customers
Happy Experiences Only
Hari Raya is a season and occasion to be happy, which our mission focuses solely on. We take pride in every single kuih we create which is a must to elevate the seasonal experience.grab yours now
Free Delivery above $100
Get Free Islandwide Doorstep Delivery on all orders over $100, all with just a click of a button.
Although we are not halal certified, all our ingredients used are halal-friendly without the use of any pork or lard.
We are as authentic as it can get, with recipes used for generations.
fresh out the oven
All goodies are prepared as per order so you will be getting them almost right out the oven.
frequently asked questions
Are you Halal Certified?
Unfortunately we are not halal certified but our ingredients are all halal-friendly without the use of any pork or lard.
What is the shelf life of your goodies?
- As we do not use preservatives and are all homemade, they are all best consumed within 2-3 weeks.
Is there a minimum order?
- No, there is no minimum order. However, if you order above $100, you may enjoy free islandwide delivery.
I want to sample the goodies before purchasing, how can I do so?
- We would love to provide sampling but due to certain restrictions at the moment, we are unable to so. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Can I self-collect my order?
- Unfortunately, self-collection is not available at the moment.
What are the delivery charges and timings?
- We provide an islandwide delivery service for a flat fee of $10, free delivery for all orders above $100. We have 3 time slots daily: 10am – 2pm, 2pm – 6pm, 6pm – 10pm.
How do I make payment?
- We offer the following payment methods: VISA, MASTERCARD, Paypal, Paynow and Paylah!
Can I do Cash on Delivery?
- Sorry we do not offer cash on delivery.
What do I do when I receive a wrong item?
- Please Whatsapp us instantly at or email us at email@example.com.
Can I refund or exchange my order?
- Due to hygiene and safety purposes, all items sold are non-refundable / non-exchangeable. If any of the items are damaged, please do not open the bottles and contact us via Whatsapp at within 24 hours so we can do a 1-to-1 replacement. If there is a need for refund, do note that there will be a 5% service charge to be incurred.